Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.0
[Build] Closing built application throws NullReferenceException at UnityEngine.Joint:get_connectedBody ()
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "765509.zip"
2. Build project
3. Run built project
4. Wait until scene appears
5. Close built project
6. Open 'output_log.txt" found in Data folder of built project
7. Notice NullReferenceException:
at (wrapper managed-to-native) UnityEngine.Joint:get_connectedBody ()
at JointTest.OnDisable () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Note1: Doesn't happen in editor
Note2: NullReferenceException is thrown when accessing a Joint's connectedBody in an OnDisable
Not reproducible with: 5.2.4p1
Reproducible with: 5.3.0a1, 5.3.2p1, 5.4.0b4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] Two identical HDRP templates are shown in new project creation when selecting 2019.1.8f1 or 2019.1.7f1 version
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- Serialized bodyMask property appends to itself with each reimport if clipAnimations is modified in OnPostProcess
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.