Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Build] Closing built application throws NullReferenceException at UnityEngine.Joint:get_connectedBody ()
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "765509.zip"
2. Build project
3. Run built project
4. Wait until scene appears
5. Close built project
6. Open 'output_log.txt" found in Data folder of built project
7. Notice NullReferenceException:
at (wrapper managed-to-native) UnityEngine.Joint:get_connectedBody ()
at JointTest.OnDisable () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Note1: Doesn't happen in editor
Note2: NullReferenceException is thrown when accessing a Joint's connectedBody in an OnDisable
Not reproducible with: 5.2.4p1
Reproducible with: 5.3.0a1, 5.3.2p1, 5.4.0b4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'