Search Issue Tracker
Fix In Review for 2020.2
[Build Callbacks] Build is not failing when BuildFailedException is thrown in the PostProcessScene Callback
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user attached "FailBuild" project
2. Build a project for any platform
Expected results: Build is failed when BuildFailedException is thrown
Actual results: Build is not failed when BuildFailedException is thrown
Reproducible with: 2017.4.3f1, 2017.4.33f1, 2018.4.11f1, 2019.2.10f1, 2019.3.0b7, 2020.1.0a9
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.2f2
Additional note: Build fails only when "Build and Run" is clicked instead of "Build"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'