Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
[Build Callbacks] Build is not failing when BuildFailedException is thrown in the PostProcessScene Callback
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user attached "FailBuild" project
2. Build a project for any platform
Expected results: Build is failed when BuildFailedException is thrown
Actual results: Build is not failed when BuildFailedException is thrown
Reproducible with: 2017.4.3f1, 2017.4.33f1, 2018.4.11f1, 2019.2.10f1, 2019.3.0b7, 2020.1.0a9
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.2f2
Additional note: Build fails only when "Build and Run" is clicked instead of "Build"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ‘[…] doesn't have a texture property '_MainTex’’ error when using Gizmos with [MainTexture] attribute
- "undefined symbol: WebView_loadHtml (referenced by top-level compiled C/C++ code)" errors when building a WebGL build
- Script recompiles in Play Mode when Script Changes While Playing option is set to Recompile After Finished Playing and Auto refresh is set to enabled.
- [Windows][Vulkan] Scrambled texture objects are rendered when setting one with Texture2D.UpdateExternalTexture
- NullReferenceException errors appear when using "select half" button