Search Issue Tracker
Build button is disabled and warning message appears for linear colorspace if OpenGLS2 is included in the Graphics API list.
Build button is disabled and a warning message appears for linear colorspace if OpenGLS2 is included in the Graphics API list and is not the active graphics API
Steps to reproduce:
1. Launch the editor.
2. Create a 2D/3D project.
3. Go to -> File-> Build Settings.
4. Switch platform to Android/iOS.
5. Proceed to player settings.
6. Change the colorspace to 'Linear'.
7. Add 'Open GLES2' in the Graphics API list.
8. Observe that the warning message regarding 'Open GLES2 appears.
9. Keep Vulcan/OpenGLES3 on the top of the list.
10. Observe that the warning doesn't go away and the build button remains disabled.
Reproducible on: 2018.1.0f1,
Windows and Mac
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scene View] Gizmos dropdown disappears while toggling Windzone checkbox with its tooltip open
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when upgrading project
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler