Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
Build & run doesn't work if the project is built for the first time
1. Create a new project
2. Press Build & run
3. Exception printed out:
UnityEditor.BuildPlayerWindow+BuildMethodException: Build location for buildTarget StandaloneWindows64is not valid.
at UnityEditor.BuildPlayerWindow+DefaultBuildMethods.GetBuildPlayerOptions (BuildPlayerOptions defaultBuildPlayerOptions) [0x001cd] in C:\buildslave\unity\build\Editor\Mono\BuildPlayerWindowBuildMethods.cs:224
at UnityEditor.BuildPlayerWindow.CallBuildMethods (BuildOptions defaultBuildOptions) [0x0002e] in C:\buildslave\unity\build\Editor\Mono\BuildPlayerWindowBuildMethods.cs:78
Expected: If project is built for the first time, Build & run should behave the same way as in earlier versions
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- String array data is lost when one of the strings starts with a colon symbol
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- OnApplicationQuit method is called before Application.wantsToQuit event is raised
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"
- [VerticalLayoutGroup] Children position is not updated when a child's scale is animated