Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
[Build&Run] Build fails with unclear error message.
How to reproduce:
1. Download the attached project or import it from AssetStore -> Crashy Racing
2. Switch platform to Android/iOS or Mac standalone (that is what I tested)
3. Build and run Main scene
Result: Build fails with no clear reason just this error "Component could not be loaded when loading game object. Cleaning up!"
Note1: I get this error when I simply Build the project, but it doesn't fail.
Note2: Issue is not project specific as I get it also with [UseCases] 2D Endless Runner project from collab.
Note3: Issue is not reproducible with newly created empty project.
Note4: Build & Run *fails on all platforms* (!) and no build files are output at all when this error occurs. Just the 'build' option works okay.
Reproducible: 2019.3.0a4, 2019.3.0a6
Not reproducible: 2019.3.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Search Sync sends wrong initial search query
- Perforce integration - Attempting to add a P4Ignore ignored file does nothing
- URP ScriptableObject SerializeField value set to default during the first Import
- Variables use old overridden values on Prefabs when a variable has FormerlySerializedAs attribute
- [GPU PLM] 100% repro crash when baking EnterTheRoom with 4K maps when using system allocator