Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.4.29f1
Fixed in 2019.4.X
[Bugreporter] Unable to open Bug Reporting Tool
In 2019.4.29f1, On clicking the 'Report a Bug' link, Bug Reporting Tool is not opening.
Steps to Repro:
1. Create a new Project
2. Open Help > Report a Bug
On clicking the 'Report a Bug' link, Bug Reporting Tool should get opened.
Bug Reporting Tool is not opening in 2019.4.29f1
Reproducible on: 2019.4.29f1
working Fine on: 2019.4.28f1, 2020.3.14f1, 2021.1.14f1 , 2021.2.0b3, 2022.1.0a1.
Environment: macOS Only
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- On Script import/reimport MonoImporter does not generate consistent results due to updating Custom packages
- [Entities Graphics] Size of the Content Update generated folder increases when changes are made to the Scene
- In Play Mode, an extra Sync Call is made every frame when a GameObject has a Rigidbody 2D component
- Crash on block_remove when a scene is opened in a specific project
- The GameObject with a Hinge Joint Component does not return to the initial position when the Use Motor property is toggled off