Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.1
[BUG] Since 5.4 there is no longer an output_log.txt on windows/standalone
This issue has no description.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released
Sep 17, 2016 13:15
For some reason I'm using Unity 5.4.1f1 but I still can't find the OUTPUT_LOG.txt.