Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Bug Reporter includes project files of the last project opened instead of the project that crashed
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "bugreporter.zip"
2. Create a new project with any version of Unity
3. Enter Play Mode in "bugreporter" project
4. Wait for the crash and click on "Report a bug..." in a pop-up window
Expected result: project folder's path inside the bug reporter ends with \bugreporter
Actual result: project folder's path inside the bug reporter ends with the last project that was opened
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a19, 2020.1.0b10, 2020.2.a12 (Windows 10 Enterprise)
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.40f1, 2018.4.23f1, 2019.3.15f1, 2020.1.0a18
Couldn't test with: 2020.1.0a19, 2020.1.0b10, 2020.2.a12 (macOS Catalina 10.15.4 and 10.14.6 Mojave bugreporter not appearing)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Errors are thrown after redoing Nested Prefab Variant creation
- Documentation Link does not work when the "VFX Condition" question mark button is clicked
- Documentation Link does not work when the "Spawn State" question mark button is clicked
- Darker lighting in Build when disabling SSAO at runtime
- Animation glitches when using animation layering with base layer transition interruption
Resolution Note (fix version 2021.1):
The correct project will now be associated with the bug reporter if multiple instances of Unity with the fix are opened.