Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[Bug] [HLSLcc] Bad codegen on GLES2/3 when using "precise" keyword
Using a shader with a "precise" keyword on a variable produces code that doesn't compile on GLSL ES.
u_xlat_precise_vec4 is not declared.
STR: create a new Until shader, add "precise" qualifier before "float4 vertex : SV_POSITION;".
Compile for GLES or GLES3.
Regressed on 2020.2, so no need to backport anything.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Treeview is infinitely populating items when using IL2CPP build
- ProBuilder prefab thumbnails do not showcase the prefab when observed in the Project window
- Wrong documentation page is displayed for the "Scene Template Pipeline" help icon
- Missing Device Simulator API
- Shadow gets cut off when in Play Mode and using shader "Shader Graph/Rotation Shader" for material