Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[Bug] [HLSLcc] Bad codegen on GLES2/3 when using "precise" keyword
Using a shader with a "precise" keyword on a variable produces code that doesn't compile on GLSL ES.
u_xlat_precise_vec4 is not declared.
STR: create a new Until shader, add "precise" qualifier before "float4 vertex : SV_POSITION;".
Compile for GLES or GLES3.
Regressed on 2020.2, so no need to backport anything.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2023.2] HDRP Asset Settings Helper throws a NullReferenceException
- [URP] SubmitRenderRequest with NativeRenderPass + Upscaling doesn't work
- “ArgumentOutOfRangeException” error appears when inserting a double character if using “SetValueWithoutNotify” on UI Toolkit’s TextField
- Particle System emission delays between particle generations when playing the simulation
- EditorUtility.DisplayDialog is not shown when Input.GetMouseButtonDown is called a second time