Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
[Bug] [HLSLcc] Bad codegen on GLES2/3 when using "precise" keyword
Using a shader with a "precise" keyword on a variable produces code that doesn't compile on GLSL ES.
u_xlat_precise_vec4 is not declared.
STR: create a new Until shader, add "precise" qualifier before "float4 vertex : SV_POSITION;".
Compile for GLES or GLES3.
Regressed on 2020.2, so no need to backport anything.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Application.systemLanguage returns "Unknown" when system language is set to Norwegian Bokmål/Nynorsk
- Project fails to load scene in WebGL due to lack of memory
- Particle System's Point Light flickers while Looping is on and Emission Rate over Time set to 0 with Bursts Count set to 1
- [GLES2] [iOS] UnityGet2DClipping function returns wrong values
- Lightprobes influencing object shading on specific position is not deterministic and causes artefacts