Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
[Bug] [HLSLcc] Bad codegen on GLES2/3 when using "precise" keyword
Using a shader with a "precise" keyword on a variable produces code that doesn't compile on GLSL ES.
u_xlat_precise_vec4 is not declared.
STR: create a new Until shader, add "precise" qualifier before "float4 vertex : SV_POSITION;".
Compile for GLES or GLES3.
Regressed on 2020.2, so no need to backport anything.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- Undo.RegisterObject or Undo.CreateObject dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made
- [Profiler] Scrubbing through filtered frames or sorting their data replaces the displayed data with duplicated data entries
- [UI Builder] It is possible to add content to parent document while editing child document in place
- EndChangeCheck is not triggered when clearing the IMGUI search field by pressing the "x" button