Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[Bug] [HLSLcc] Bad codegen on GLES2/3 when using "precise" keyword
Using a shader with a "precise" keyword on a variable produces code that doesn't compile on GLSL ES.
u_xlat_precise_vec4 is not declared.
STR: create a new Until shader, add "precise" qualifier before "float4 vertex : SV_POSITION;".
Compile for GLES or GLES3.
Regressed on 2020.2, so no need to backport anything.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mesh.GetIndexBuffer() requires Mesh's 'Read/Write' flag to be enabled to get its index buffer data in Builds
- [Backport] [Sprite Atlas V1] Editor crashes when calling SpriteAtlasUtility.PackAtlases
- Deterministic builds have different files when built from the same project
- PlayerBuildInterface.ExtraTypesProvider no longer provides types to IL2CPP
- Touch input is reset in Device Simulator when Unity Remote is killed