Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[Bug] Caching preprocessor does not recognize "'" or "`" characters in the #error directive
Create a new until shader, add the following lines:
Observe that the shader fails to compile after that.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- List element overlaps everything when using Serializable struct/class
- [Android] Specular Highlights have precision issues on devices with Adreno GPU
- Wireframe mesh flickers when cursor is in Scene view
- [Linux] Android build fails with “CommandInvokationFailure: Gradle build failed.” error
- [iOS] Touch.rawPosition changes position when touch is dragged