Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2020.1
[Bug] Caching preprocessor does not recognize "'" or "`" characters in the #error directive
Create a new until shader, add the following lines:
Observe that the shader fails to compile after that.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- Undo.RegisterObject or Undo.CreateObject dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made
- [Profiler] Scrubbing through filtered frames or sorting their data replaces the displayed data with duplicated data entries
- [UI Builder] It is possible to add content to parent document while editing child document in place
- EndChangeCheck is not triggered when clearing the IMGUI search field by pressing the "x" button