Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2020.1
[Bug] Caching preprocessor does not recognize "'" or "`" characters in the #error directive
Create a new until shader, add the following lines:
Observe that the shader fails to compile after that.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Application.systemLanguage returns "Unknown" when system language is set to Norwegian Bokmål/Nynorsk
- Project fails to load scene in WebGL due to lack of memory
- Particle System's Point Light flickers while Looping is on and Emission Rate over Time set to 0 with Bursts Count set to 1
- [GLES2] [iOS] UnityGet2DClipping function returns wrong values
- Lightprobes influencing object shading on specific position is not deterministic and causes artefacts