Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.3.39f1, 2021.3.9f1, 2022.1.15f1, 2022.2.0b7, 2023.1.0a6
Broken mouse pointer input coordinates in GraphicRaycaster for certain window sizes in Build when run in windowed mode
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "CanvasBrokenRaycastRepro.zip"
2. Open Assets/Launch.unity
3. Build And Run the project
4. Increase the width of the Player window so that it's more than double the height of the window
5. Hover over to any of the rightmost "Button" with the mouse
Expected results: The "Button" which the mouse is hovering over is highlighted
Actual results: The "Button" which the mouse is hovering over is not highlighted
Reproducible with: 2020.3.36f1, 2021.3.6f1, 2022.1.8f1, 2022.2.0a19, 2023.1.0a2
Reproducible on: Windows 10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ‘[…] doesn't have a texture property '_MainTex’’ error when using Gizmos with [MainTexture] attribute
- "undefined symbol: WebView_loadHtml (referenced by top-level compiled C/C++ code)" errors when building a WebGL build
- Script recompiles in Play Mode when Script Changes While Playing option is set to Recompile After Finished Playing and Auto refresh is set to enabled.
- [Windows][Vulkan] Scrambled texture objects are rendered when setting one with Texture2D.UpdateExternalTexture
- NullReferenceException errors appear when using "select half" button