Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.3.39f1, 2021.3.9f1, 2022.1.15f1, 2022.2.0b7, 2023.1.0a6
Broken mouse pointer input coordinates in GraphicRaycaster for certain window sizes in Build when run in windowed mode
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "CanvasBrokenRaycastRepro.zip"
2. Open Assets/Launch.unity
3. Build And Run the project
4. Increase the width of the Player window so that it's more than double the height of the window
5. Hover over to any of the rightmost "Button" with the mouse
Expected results: The "Button" which the mouse is hovering over is highlighted
Actual results: The "Button" which the mouse is hovering over is not highlighted
Reproducible with: 2020.3.36f1, 2021.3.6f1, 2022.1.8f1, 2022.2.0a19, 2023.1.0a2
Reproducible on: Windows 10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first