Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Broken mapping applied by switching to the muscles tab
- Brake the mapping (e.g. set wrong transform for any bone)
- Dont press apply button
- Switch to the muscles tab
- Editor will propose you apply changes. You agree and apply.
- In the result Editor is switched to the muscles tab but it is inactive - you cant change anything and cant switch back to the Mapping tab. Reloading the scene helps only.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete