Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Broken mapping applied by switching to the muscles tab
- Brake the mapping (e.g. set wrong transform for any bone)
- Dont press apply button
- Switch to the muscles tab
- Editor will propose you apply changes. You agree and apply.
- In the result Editor is switched to the muscles tab but it is inactive - you cant change anything and cant switch back to the Mapping tab. Reloading the scene helps only.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Inconsistency displaying company name in Package Manager UI
- GPU lightmapper doesn't work on Linux any more
- [Editor] Recent scenes should not include (DOTS) subscenes
- Interaction is broken when EditorGUI.indentLevel is set to 1 or higher and ParticleSystem.MinMaxGradient interface is used
- Mouse position is not updated when locking the cursor and it causes the mouse to snap unpredictably when entering the Play Mode