Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.0
Broken mapping applied by switching to the muscles tab
- Brake the mapping (e.g. set wrong transform for any bone)
- Dont press apply button
- Switch to the muscles tab
- Editor will propose you apply changes. You agree and apply.
- In the result Editor is switched to the muscles tab but it is inactive - you cant change anything and cant switch back to the Mapping tab. Reloading the scene helps only.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Slow editor shutdown when baking with progressive lightmapper
- ShaderGraph ColorMask material on RenderTexture is transparent while in Game View opaque
- [MacOS] Windows that are unattached are hidden behind Editor when the Editor Window is focused
- Some ParticleSystems use the wrong texture when several of them are being rendered with different Textures
- Throwing exception in IPreprocessBuildWithReport does not cancel build process