Search Issue Tracker
Fix In Review for 12
Found in [Package]
Broken link in HDRP manual
On this page https://docs.unity3d.com/Packagesfirstname.lastname@example.org/manual/Light-Component.html clicking on 'Create High-Quality Light Fixtures in Unity expert guide.' gives this error message
Sorry... that page seems to be missing!
The page you are looking for might have been renamed, moved, or deleted.
Here are some related pages.
Displaying search results for:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Realtime direct lighting is missing on dynamic objects under when using Shadowmask or Subtractive lighting mode(s)
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- Missing Lights when using Enlighten Realtime GI in HDRP
- .NETStandard 2.1 in the editor is missing System.Memory, System.Buffers at runtime
- [iOS] Multi Line Mobile Input Fields show transparent background when Dark Mode is enabled and no text is in the field