Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.0
Break Backwards Compatibility: Time.realtimeSinceStartup seems to be wrong in Awake and
Time.realtimeSinceStartup seems to be wrong in Awake and OnEnable when called the first frame of the game.
FrameCount also appeared to be inconsistent, often reading 3 in Awake/OnEnable then 1 in Start/Update.
This can cause a lot of problems when initializing time in behaviours!
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unpacking nested Prefabs causes their references to be set back to Prefabs instead of GameObjects in Scene
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- ListView in a Modal Window does not repaint when mousing over list's items