Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.0
Break Backwards Compatibility: Time.realtimeSinceStartup seems to be wrong in Awake and
Time.realtimeSinceStartup seems to be wrong in Awake and OnEnable when called the first frame of the game.
FrameCount also appeared to be inconsistent, often reading 3 in Awake/OnEnable then 1 in Start/Update.
This can cause a lot of problems when initializing time in behaviours!
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Textures] CubemapArray API forces duplicate code because you cannot access individual cubemaps directly
- Duplicating a Prefab instance in the Scene will cause instances of the same Prefab to be disabled and re-enabled
- GUI.Button and GUILayout.Button stay in the normal GUIStyleState even when the normal GUIStyleState is changed to another one
- Particle System mesh UV coordinates change when mesh's geometry layout is changed on import
- [Windows] The Unity import progress is not shown in the Windows taskbar