Search Issue Tracker
Boxed serialized null GameObject in Array is not equal to null from 2018.3.0b7
1) Open the attached project and "Main.scene"
2) Play it
3) Check console
Expected: boxed serializedGameObjects is null: True
Actual: boxed serializedGameObjects is null: False
Not Reproduced --- Reproduced
 --- 2019.2.0a1, 2019.2.0a12
2019.1.0a4 --- 2019.1.0a5, 2019.1.0f2
2018.3.0b6 --- 2018.3.0b7, 2018.3.13f1
2018.2.21f1 --- 
This behavior was intentionally changed in 2018.3.0b7 to support new workflows for nested prefabs in 2018.3 and to be consistent with behaviour for a single instance of a GameObject (and any UnityEngine.Object derived object).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] [Bugreporter] Suggestion box never updates
- [Pen][Editor] Pen position is not consistent with Mouse position in custom Editor window.
- InvalidOperationException when exiting Playmode
- Inspector mode defaults to "Normal" after Editor restart
- UI references to public script functions lost on upgrade