Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X
Both KeyDown and KeyUp events get invoked upon first mouse click in Game view when it's maximized by context menu setting
1. Open attached project "1325742.zip"
2. Open "SampleScene" Scene
3. Right-click on the Game view Tab to open the context menu
4. Click on "Maximize"
5. Enter Play Mode and click anywhere in the Game view without releasing the mouse button
6. Notice Console messages in the bottom left corner
Expected result: Only the Input.GetKeyDown event is invoked upon the first click and the "KeyDown" message gets printed out
Actual result: Both Input.GetKeyDown and Input.GetKeyUp events are invoked upon the first click and both "KeyDown" and "KeyUp" messages get printed out
Reproducible with: 2020.2.0a12, 2020.3.4f1, 2021.1.0a5
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.33f1, 2019.4.24f1, 2020.2.0a11, 2021.1.0a6, 2021.1.2f1, 2021.2.0a12
- Only the first click is causing both events to be invoked, all other clicks after that work fine.
- Maximizing with the "Maximize on Play" button in the Game view doesn't cause this behavior
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Light brightness gets intense until the 'Lightmap Encoding' quality is changed when baking Lightmap
- Crash on LinearCollectionField::LinearCollectionField after a 'm_ArrayField != SCRIPTING_NULL' assertion when opening a project
- Import Activity Window takes long time to open
- [Android] Artifacts appear in texture Preview Window on Android Platform when selected Override ETC2 fallback is 16-bit
- Child Canvas' Sorting Layer is changed to the same value as the parent Canvas after interacting with Dropdown UI object