Search Issue Tracker
Border of a sprite is being scaled when used as a Slider fill area
How to reproduce:
1. Open user attached project "Unity c# bug project.zip"
2. Open "SampleScene" scene
3. Enter Play Mode
4. Use the slider
Expected result: Sprite border does not scale when changing the slider value
Actual result: Sprite border scales when changing the slider value
Reproducible with - 2019.1.1f1, 2019.2.0a13, 2019.3.0a1
Notes: Could not reproduce with 2018.3 and 2017.4 because of Editor errors
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the project name contains a ";" character, the editor crashes while creating a script.
- New Cubemap is inserted at the end of the array when baking an individual Probe
- Crash on GfxTaskExecutorD3D12::AddRequiredResourceBarriers when opening the project
- WebGL build fails with a UnicodeDecodeError
- MSB3073 error is thrown when building App Packages in Visual Studio