Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Bone related errors and animation issues, crashes when importing fbx with Index Format set to 16bit
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Reimport "room_port.fbx" in the Project view
3. Check the Console
Actual result: There are many errors thrown and the model is corrupted. (May cause hard crashes)
Expected result: No errors are thrown and the fbx model works correctly.
Reproducible with: 2019.2.0a9, 2019.1.0b8, 2019.1.0a9.
Regression introduced in: 2019.1.0a9.
Not reproducible with: 2019.1.0a8, 2018.3.10f1, 2018.1.9f2.
The issue comes only when Index Format is set to "16 bits".
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Console errors appear when the Inspector is set to Debug and a GameObject is selected
- A script public variable value is not used when set in the Inspector window
- Ambient lighting is broken when loading scenes that contain a camera and light
- Inspector window's ObjectFields are not updating correctly
- Linker error when building with the MRTK Graphics Tools package and Managed Stripping Level is set to High