Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Bone related errors and animation issues, crashes when importing fbx with Index Format set to 16bit
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Reimport "room_port.fbx" in the Project view
3. Check the Console
Actual result: There are many errors thrown and the model is corrupted. (May cause hard crashes)
Expected result: No errors are thrown and the fbx model works correctly.
Reproducible with: 2019.2.0a9, 2019.1.0b8, 2019.1.0a9.
Regression introduced in: 2019.1.0a9.
Not reproducible with: 2019.1.0a8, 2018.3.10f1, 2018.1.9f2.
The issue comes only when Index Format is set to "16 bits".
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)
- Stack frames are missing from Console window when in Full Stack trace mode
- An error is returned and no package is listed if an invalid package is hosted on a scoped registry
- Crash with ComputeTileMeshJob when generating Navmesh