Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2019.1
Bone related errors and animation issues, crashes when importing fbx with Index Format set to 16bit
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Reimport "room_port.fbx" in the Project view
3. Check the Console
Actual result: There are many errors thrown and the model is corrupted. (May cause hard crashes)
Expected result: No errors are thrown and the fbx model works correctly.
Reproducible with: 2019.2.0a9, 2019.1.0b8, 2019.1.0a9.
Regression introduced in: 2019.1.0a9.
Not reproducible with: 2019.1.0a8, 2018.3.10f1, 2018.1.9f2.
The issue comes only when Index Format is set to "16 bits".
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Warning says instancing will be disabled when used with static batching but it is still working and breaking result object color
- GL viewport is wrongly scaled when there's a camera which has a partial viewport
- [TestRunner] NUnit tests doesn't time out when [Timeout()] attribute is set
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted