Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2019.1
Bone related errors and animation issues, crashes when importing fbx with Index Format set to 16bit
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Reimport "room_port.fbx" in the Project view
3. Check the Console
Actual result: There are many errors thrown and the model is corrupted. (May cause hard crashes)
Expected result: No errors are thrown and the fbx model works correctly.
Reproducible with: 2019.2.0a9, 2019.1.0b8, 2019.1.0a9.
Regression introduced in: 2019.1.0a9.
Not reproducible with: 2019.1.0a8, 2018.3.10f1, 2018.1.9f2.
The issue comes only when Index Format is set to "16 bits".
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VCS] Improve UI/UX of connection params (history of previous params, auto-find p4config, etc.)
- [VCS] After working offline in Perforce, show UI for "p4 reconcile" or some other way of getting in sync
- [VCS] UI lacks a File History window (note: needs plugin changes, UI work)
- [VCS] Version Control window context menu: add "Open in P4V" and tweak wording
- [VCS] Perforce/etc. settings could really use a separate entry in Project Settings sidebar