Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.5.1-pre.3
Fixed in 1.4.14
Found in [Package]
Bolt deserialization error and nodes missing after pressing Undo when Update Coroutine with Wait node is present in graph
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "BoltUndoLostData_stripped6.zip"
2. Enter Play mode
3. In Hierarchy select "directional Light"
4. In Inspector press "Edit Graph"
5. In "Flow Graph" window, create and enter into "Super Unit" node
6. Delete the Output node
7. Press Ctrl+Z (or do undo in any other way)
8. Observe the Console window and the main Flow Graph
Expected result: no errors are thrown, the Output node is present
Actual result: "\[Deserialization]" error is thrown, Output node is not coming back, the main graph has nodes missing
Reproducible with: 2019.4.0f1, 2020.1.0b12, 2020.2.0a14 (Bolt 1.4.12)
Could not test with: 2018.4 (unrelated errors), 2019.4.0f1, 2020.2.0a14 (Bolt 2, was unable to find 'Super Unit' node)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Package Manager/My Assets: 401 Response code trying to download a paid asset store package
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property
- [URP] Graphics.DrawMeshInstancedIndirect rendering correctly after clicking an another application/refreshing Assets
- Packages under V2 lifecycle are incorrectly labeled as 'Pre-Release' or 'Release'
- [XR SDK] Single Pass Stereo Instanced rendering breaks when rendering into the shadow map of a spotlight source