Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 10.1.X
Found in [Package]
[Blocks] Spawn Attribute blocks are nested inconsistently
The "Attribute" category is nested one level deeper in the Spawn context node than it is for all other context nodes (view attached image).
Would recommend moving Attribute (and possibly "Custom", though it could also stay where it is) to the root of the block menu.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets
- Decompressing a DeflateStream under IL2CPP misses a few bytes
- Referred style sheet stays dirty after saving when using the UIBuilder
- The Height map Amplitude is not working when using HDRP/LayeredLit
- Infinite inertial tensor rotation values are not discarded (both AB and RB)