Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 10.1.X
Found in [Package]
[Blocks] Spawn Attribute blocks are nested inconsistently
The "Attribute" category is nested one level deeper in the Spawn context node than it is for all other context nodes (view attached image).
Would recommend moving Attribute (and possibly "Custom", though it could also stay where it is) to the root of the block menu.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Incorrect Burst Exception Control Flow in Editor due to Mono Handling of calli instruction
- [Linux] Packman options to add package from Git URL doesn't always show the window directly below the + button
- "UnityEngine.SystemInfo.processorFrequency" logs a value of 0 on M1 macs
- Editor redirects to a broken page when pressing question mark "?" in the Inspector window
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline