Search Issue Tracker
Batching appears to break vertex coloring
How to reproduce:
1. Open Repro project (please download from comment)
2. In the scene, there are 2 trees, each of them are using 2 separate shaders.
The only difference in the 2 shaders is the line "DisableBatching" = "True"
Left tree's shader has the line "DisableBatching" = "True". It gives correct result which is green with brown trunks
Right tree's shader doesn't have this line. It gives dark grey
Both trees should look the same, i.e. green with brown trunks
Please see repro.gif in comment: there are 5 ways to make the right tree look the same as left.
Reproducible: 2017.1.0b8, 5.6.2f1, 5.4.0b21, 5.3.5f1, 5.2.4f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)
- Inspector displays previously selected Animator layer when switching between layers with keyboard
- Undo is not restoring all of the deleted GameObjects when deleting a large number of GameObjects
- [Linux Hub] Some of the Learn tab projects have a blank 'Download Project' button