Search Issue Tracker
Fix in review
Batching appears to break vertex coloring
How to reproduce:
1. Open Repro project (please download from comment)
2. In the scene, there are 2 trees, each of them are using 2 separate shaders.
The only difference in the 2 shaders is the line "DisableBatching" = "True"
Left tree's shader has the line "DisableBatching" = "True". It gives correct result which is green with brown trunks
Right tree's shader doesn't have this line. It gives dark grey
Both trees should look the same, i.e. green with brown trunks
Please see repro.gif in comment: there are 5 ways to make the right tree look the same as left.
Reproducible: 2017.1.0b8, 5.6.2f1, 5.4.0b21, 5.3.5f1, 5.2.4f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Character Controller's change of position in OnCharacterControllerHit is ignored
- [Oculus | Singlepass] View in headset renders upside down IN headset/compositor mirror with Oculus/Singlepass
- Surface Shader bug: #pragma hardware_tier_variants generates corrupt UV's
- [VideoImporter] Video files moved from StreamingAssets to Assets folder shows MovieTexture importer settings
- Render texture is mirrored when Camera's Clear Flags are set to Don't Clear