Search Issue Tracker
Fix in review
Batching appears to break vertex coloring
How to reproduce:
1. Open Repro project (please download from comment)
2. In the scene, there are 2 trees, each of them are using 2 separate shaders.
The only difference in the 2 shaders is the line "DisableBatching" = "True"
Left tree's shader has the line "DisableBatching" = "True". It gives correct result which is green with brown trunks
Right tree's shader doesn't have this line. It gives dark grey
Both trees should look the same, i.e. green with brown trunks
Please see repro.gif in comment: there are 5 ways to make the right tree look the same as left.
Reproducible: 2017.1.0b8, 5.6.2f1, 5.4.0b21, 5.3.5f1, 5.2.4f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Adding a specific script to gameObject crashes editor
- Crashes while undo changes after editing two scenes in Hierarchy Window and remove one without save
- Unsigned Long (ulong) value input range is identical to Long in Inspector
- UI Image Position doesn't updated in Editor IF the object is not active while using PointerEventData eventData
- Linear Color Space cause Icons to become darker in Project Window then Terrain texture is set