Search Issue Tracker
Batching appears to break vertex coloring
How to reproduce:
1. Open Repro project (please download from comment)
2. In the scene, there are 2 trees, each of them are using 2 separate shaders.
The only difference in the 2 shaders is the line "DisableBatching" = "True"
Left tree's shader has the line "DisableBatching" = "True". It gives correct result which is green with brown trunks
Right tree's shader doesn't have this line. It gives dark grey
Both trees should look the same, i.e. green with brown trunks
Please see repro.gif in comment: there are 5 ways to make the right tree look the same as left.
Reproducible: 2017.1.0b8, 5.6.2f1, 5.4.0b21, 5.3.5f1, 5.2.4f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Warning says instancing will be disabled when used with static batching but it is still working and breaking result object color
- GL viewport is wrongly scaled when there's a camera which has a partial viewport
- [TestRunner] NUnit tests doesn't time out when [Timeout()] attribute is set
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted