Search Issue Tracker
Batching appears to break vertex coloring
How to reproduce:
1. Open Repro project (please download from comment)
2. In the scene, there are 2 trees, each of them are using 2 separate shaders.
The only difference in the 2 shaders is the line "DisableBatching" = "True"
Left tree's shader has the line "DisableBatching" = "True". It gives correct result which is green with brown trunks
Right tree's shader doesn't have this line. It gives dark grey
Both trees should look the same, i.e. green with brown trunks
Please see repro.gif in comment: there are 5 ways to make the right tree look the same as left.
Reproducible: 2017.1.0b8, 5.6.2f1, 5.4.0b21, 5.3.5f1, 5.2.4f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Back Triple Camera is not focusing manually and automatically
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags