Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Basic primitive Meshes are not shown in Select Mesh window
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "meshes-search.zip"
2. Open "SampleScene" scene
3. Select "select mesh" GameObject
4. In Inspector window, open Select Mesh window for the Mesh Filter component
Expected result: Meshes are shown
Actual result: No meshes are shown
Reproducible with - 2021.1.0a1, 2021.1.0b7, 2021.2.0a3
Not reproducible with - 2018.4.30f1, 2019.4.20f1, 2020.2.4f1, 2021.2.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy