Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Basic primitive Meshes are not shown in Select Mesh window
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "meshes-search.zip"
2. Open "SampleScene" scene
3. Select "select mesh" GameObject
4. In Inspector window, open Select Mesh window for the Mesh Filter component
Expected result: Meshes are shown
Actual result: No meshes are shown
Reproducible with - 2021.1.0a1, 2021.1.0b7, 2021.2.0a3
Not reproducible with - 2018.4.30f1, 2019.4.20f1, 2020.2.4f1, 2021.2.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- [UI Builder] Editing uXML file externally opens the ui Builder
- [DXC/DX12] No way to enable SM 6.6 features results in compiler error when e.g. using 64-bit atomics in a shader