Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.5.X
Bad undo.RecordObject performance with large number of changes
1. Open Repro scene
2. Click on the 'Slow' game object.
3. Click Op1 - RecordObject, wait for colours to change, then Undo. Note how long it takes.
4. Click Op1 - RecordCompleteObjectUndo, then Undo. Note this is near instant. The function performed is the same as Op1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2020.3] Play Mode has visual artifacts when Graphics API is set to DirectX12 with Dynamic Resolution enabled
- White texture appears when setting “RenderTextureFormat.Depth” to “RenderTexture” on the Camera
- Cursor is visible when using “Cursor.lockState = CursorLockMode.Locked” and “Cursor.visible = false”
- Material.SetOverrideTag setting LightMode tag has no effect
- Decal is not rendered when in Camera component Culling Mask dropdown field Default is unselected