Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.5.X
Bad undo.RecordObject performance with large number of changes
1. Open Repro scene
2. Click on the 'Slow' game object.
3. Click Op1 - RecordObject, wait for colours to change, then Undo. Note how long it takes.
4. Click Op1 - RecordCompleteObjectUndo, then Undo. Note this is near instant. The function performed is the same as Op1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Building 3D Sample Scenes (URP) Project fails
- Alpha channel is disabled when Alpha Clip Threshold is set to 0
- The Physics 2D Profiler module does not display the information about processed physics in the scene when profiling the application as a Development Build
- A Script Component that has a serialized custom class is not detecting changes in the first boolean variable when entering the Play mode with the Script Components GameObject opened in the Inspector
- “SendMessage cannot be called during Awake“ warnings appear when loading a scene with “LoadSceneAsync“ if using UI Toolkit in the scene