Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.3.45f1
[Backport] Wrong sorting for "GC Alloc" column in Show Related Objects panel of Profiler Window
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "Profiler_Test.zip" project
2. Open the "SampleScene" scene
3. Open the Window > Analysis > Profiler
4. Enter Play Mode
5. In the Profiler, select CPU Usage tab
6. Select Hierarchy view and Show Related Objects
7. In the Hierarchy, select PlayerLoop > Update.ScriptRunBehaviourUpdate > BehaviourUpdate > Assembly-CSharp.dll
8 Check the sorting in the "Show Related Objects" tab
Actual Result: GC Alloc column sorting is alphabetical. (screenshot attached)
Expected Result: GC Alloc column sorting is numeric.
Reproducible with: 2017.4.35f1, 2018.4.13f1, 2019.2.13f1, 2019.3.0b11, 2020.1.0a14.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Prefab's scripts are constantly reloaded when trying to enter multiple digits or characters into public fields on custom scripts consecutively
- Crash on mono_g_hash_table_find_slot when entering Play Mode
- [iOS] Crash when pressing "Done" on the keyboard layout
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets
- Decompressing a DeflateStream under IL2CPP misses a few bytes