Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.3.45f1
[Backport] Wrong sorting for "GC Alloc" column in Show Related Objects panel of Profiler Window
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "Profiler_Test.zip" project
2. Open the "SampleScene" scene
3. Open the Window > Analysis > Profiler
4. Enter Play Mode
5. In the Profiler, select CPU Usage tab
6. Select Hierarchy view and Show Related Objects
7. In the Hierarchy, select PlayerLoop > Update.ScriptRunBehaviourUpdate > BehaviourUpdate > Assembly-CSharp.dll
8 Check the sorting in the "Show Related Objects" tab
Actual Result: GC Alloc column sorting is alphabetical. (screenshot attached)
Expected Result: GC Alloc column sorting is numeric.
Reproducible with: 2017.4.35f1, 2018.4.13f1, 2019.2.13f1, 2019.3.0b11, 2020.1.0a14.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Long Prefab save times when using Unity 2022.2 and higher
- Console displays error "UnityException: Creating asset at path Assets/Scenes/ .scenetemplate failed." during scene template saving
- "Development Build" watermark is shown in non-development UWP release builds
- Console errors appear when the Inspector is set to Debug and a GameObject is selected
- A script public variable value is not used when set in the Inspector window