Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.3.37f1, 2021.3.6f1, 2022.1.7f1, 2022.2.0a18, 2023.1.0a1
Unknown (hidden) 2021.1.X, 2021.2.X
[UWP] Universal Windows Platform build crashes when using Application.OpenURL()
1. Open project "UniversalWindowsPlatform_OpenURL_Crash.zip?"
2. Open Scene "SampleScene"
3. Open Build Settings in File > Build Settings
4. Select Platform "Universal Windows Platform" and build project
5. Open solution of built project
6. Change solution configuration from "Debug" to "Release" and build on Local Machine
7. Click the button "Open URL"
8. Observe Visual Studio solution
Expected result: Application doesn't crash
Actual result: Application crashes
Reproducible with: 2020.3.21f1, 2021.1.27f1, 2021.2.0f1, 2022.1.0a13
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.32f1
Error: Exception throw at 0x00007FF9EAF188C4 (UnityPlayer.dll)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets
- [Vulkan] Release memory after deleting image
- Referred style sheet stays dirty after saving when using the UIBuilder
- The Height map Amplitude is not working when using HDRP/LayeredLit
- Crash on internalABP::BoxManager::prepareData when entering Play Mode