Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.9f1, 2022.1.16f1, 2022.2.0a16
"UpdateEnvironment readback buffer overflow, please schedule fewer updates" message spams the console
"UpdateEnvironment readback buffer overflow, please schedule fewer updates." spam when scrubbing a timeline outside of playmode. Since it's outside of playmode we don't really have any control over how often these requests are fired vs how often the async requests are processed.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset