Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.9f1, 2022.1.16f1, 2022.2.0a16
"UpdateEnvironment readback buffer overflow, please schedule fewer updates" message spams the console
"UpdateEnvironment readback buffer overflow, please schedule fewer updates." spam when scrubbing a timeline outside of playmode. Since it's outside of playmode we don't really have any control over how often these requests are fired vs how often the async requests are processed.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released