Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.3.36f1, 2021.3.6f1, 2022.1.9f1
[Backport] Unity WebRequest does not work when only IPv6 is enabled
How to reproduce:
1. Disable IPv4 on your network adapter
2. Open the user attached "ipv6_2018.zip" project
3. Open the "SampleScene"
4. Enter Play Mode
5. Click the start downloading button
Expected result: there should be no error
Actual result: error in console that the WebRequest can not be completed successfully
Reproducible with: 2019.4.30f1
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.29f1
Note: I could not test the versions due to my phone not supporting IPv6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] PointerEventData.pointerId value is incorrect when pressing a finger on the screen
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version