Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.3.41f1, 2021.3.12f1, 2022.1.19f1
[Backport] Unable to modify RWStructuredBuffer elements via indirect dispatch of a compute shader when using the Direct3D11 API
1. Open project "dispatch_indirect_bug.zip"
2. Open Scene "TestScene"
3. Enter Play Mode
4. Observe Game view
Expected result: RWStructuredBuffer is modified and Scene's background color is green
Actual result: RWStructuredBuffer is not modified and Scene's background color is red
Reproducible with: 2019.4.36f1, 2021.2.15f1, 2022.1.0b11, 2022.2.0a7
- Doesn't happen with OpenGLES3, OpenGLCore, Direct3D12 and Vulkan graphics API
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset