Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.9f1, 2022.1.12f1
[Backport] [UI Builder] Hierarchy collapses when changes are saved
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "hierarchyRepro"
2. Open the UI Document "openMe" (Assets/openMe.uxml)
3. In the UI Builder Hierarchy, expand the hierarchy of "ScrollView"
4. From the Library window, drag and drop a VisualElement onto the Viewport
5. Save the changes (File > Save)
Expected result: The Hierarchy remains expanded
Actual result: The Hierarchy collapses
Reproducible with: 1.0.0-preview.17, 1.0.0-preview.18 (2019.4.33f1, 2020.3.24f1), Built-in (2021.2.5f1, 2022.1.0b1)
Not reproducible with: 0.5.7-preview, 1.0.0-preview.16 (2019.4.33f1, 2020.3.24f1)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Console throws warnings and a MissingReferenceException error for XR packages when doing a clean project import
- [Linux][IL2CPP] Dedicated server crashes when calling Socket.Send
- [2D URP] Documentation link on 3D Renderer Data doesn't work
- Depth is not rendered in a depth-only camera which is set up by a custom script
- The Scene\Game view is grey when two "Universal Additional Camera Data" scripts are attached to the camera