Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.3.37f1, 2021.3.8f1, 2022.1.9f1
[Backport] Surface Shader fails to compile with redefinition errors when declaring two UV sets for the same texture
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project ("MultipleUVShaderCompile.zip")
2. Try compiling the "MultipleUV" shader (Click on the Shader -> Compile and show code)
Expected result: Shader compiles successfully, no errors are thrown in the Console or Shader Errors list
Actual result: Shader fails to compile with 'MultipleUV': redefinition of '_MainTex_ST' errors in the Console and Shader Errors list
Reproducible with: 2019.4.37f1, 2020.3.32f1, 2021.2.17f1, 2022.1.0b13, 2022.2.0a8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode