Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.3.38f1, 2021.3.7f1, 2022.1.9f1
[Backport] Script not opening when double-clicking error
1. Open the provided project
2. Open scene 'AndyVersion/Scenes/MainScreen'
3. Enter Play mode
4. Press 'Play game' and then '1'
5. Double-click the error in the console
Expected result: The script causing the error is opened and the line is highlighted
Actual result: Nothing happens
Reproducible with: 2020.3.18f1, 2020.3.30f1, 2021.2.15f1, 2022.2.0a7
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.36f1, 2020.3.17f1
This is only reproducible with some specific errors.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode
Resolution Note (fix version 2022.1.9f1):
Fixed in 2022.1.9f1
Resolution Note (fix version 2021.3.7f1):
Fixed in 2021.3.7f1
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.3.38f1):
Fixed in 2020.3.38f1