Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.4
[Backport] Projects names are the same in generated solution file
1. Download "project.zip"
2. Open Command Prompt and navigate to Unity Editor
3. Run the command "Unity -batchmode -projectPath [path to the project] -quit -executeMethod GenerateSln.GenerateSolution -buildTarget android -platform android"
4. Open "project.sln"
Expected: projects names in solution should be different
Actual: projects names in solution are the same
Reproduced on: 2017.4.10f1; 2018.1.9f2; 2018.2.2f1
Not reproduced on: 2018.2.3f1; 2018.3.0a10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Missing `localhost` in the `hosts` file configuration could cause the Unity Package Manager server to fail to start
- Wrong scaling in shadow mask scene view mode
- Type.GetField() works differently in IL2CPP from Mono
- Splitter resize cursors flicker on Linux and Windows
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project