Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.3.39f1
[Backport] Popup about missing .resource file appears when refreshing Asset Database after saving new MP4/WebM file
1. Open the attached "case_1305732.zip" project
2. Load SampleScene
3. Enter Play mode
Expected result: no popup window appears
Actual result: a popup with an error message about a .resource file that cannot be found appears
Reproduced with: 2020.1.0a15, 2020.1.17f1, 2020.2.7f1, 2021.1.0b10, 2021.2.0a7
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.32f1, 2019.4.21f1, 2020.1.0a14
Note: the popup error message: "Opening file failed: Opening file C:/Users/edvardas.nov/Downloads/case_1305732/Library/TempArtifacts/Primary/f3bb3938c36f349499ad2f5a40d212c4.resource: The system cannot find the file specified."
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform