Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.17f1, 2022.1.9f1
[Backport] NGUI components get Transforms changed to RectTransforms after upgrading the project
How to reproduce it:
1. Open the project "case_1346253.zip" from Google Drive link
2. Load Assets > "Scenes" > "MGUI_Issue" Scene
3. Observe the text field
Expected result: Warnings doesn't appear in the Console window
Actual result: Warnings appears in the Console window:
"Creating missing RectTransform component for UILabel in Label."
"Creating missing RectTransform component for UIButton in ButtonEdit."
Reproducible with: 2020.3.0f1, 2020.3.14f1, 2021.1.16f1, 2021.2.0b5, 2022.1.0a2
Not reproducible with: 2020.2.0a21
Could not test with: 2019.4.29f1
- Only reproducible with the user's project
- UGUI asset is used from: https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/tools/gui/ngui-next-gen-ui-2413
Dec 14, 2022 15:57
Unable to use beyond 2019 in LTS currently - original bug was reported in 06/21, is it too much to get an LTS fix this year?
Nov 21, 2022 09:12
fix coming soon?
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UI Toolkit's MinMaxSlider snaps unexpectedly in Runtime
- [2D] [URP] Objects are rendered twice when Foremost Sorting Layer is enabled
- Physics applied to Rigidbody is not fully disabled when setting the Rigidbody to Kinematic
- Scene view turns black when using a custom Mesh Renderer
- VFX Graph ZWrite has no effect when using URP PostProcessing DoF effect
Resolution Note (fix version 2022.1.9f1):
Fixed in 2022.1.9f1