Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.3.43f1
[Backport] [Android][Windows] Getting "Unable to install additional SDK" when Java is NOT installed onto windows machine
1. Make sure that Unity is installed in a directory that requires admin rights to edit e.g. C:/ disk
2. Run this command:
"C:*Unity install dir*\\Editor\\Data\\PlaybackEngines\\AndroidPlayer\\SDK\\tools\\bin\\sdkmanager.bat" --uninstall "platforms;android-30"
3. Delete Java if already installed on the machine
4. Create a new project
5. Switch to Android platform
6. In Project Settings set Target API Level to 30
7. Try to Build and Run to an android device
Expected: the API level is installed or a warning that no Java is install is thrown
Actual: getting an error in the console, API level is not installed, build fails
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Back Triple Camera is not focusing manually and automatically
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags