Search Issue Tracker
Background is lighter when one of two camera's Viewport Rect is non-fullscreen and when OpenGL or Metal Graphics API is used
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "TestDoubleCameraStripped.zip" and scene "multicam"
2. In the Hierarchy window, select "Cube Camera"
3. In Inspector window, make sure that "Viewport Rect" x value is at 0.5 (must not be 0 to exit full viewport)
4. Make sure Edit -> Project Settings -> Player -> Graphics APIs for Windows is disabled and OpenGL is at the top
5. Observe Game view
Expected result: the game view background has the same color as set from camera
Actual result: the camera with higher depth is rendering the background in a lighter color in regards to the Viewport Rect
Reproducible with: 2018.3.11f1, 2019.1.0b9, 2019.2.0a10
Could not test with: 2017.4 due to Graphics API was not yet introduced in project settings
This is a non regression bug in a legacy system (built in camera stacking). As this has existed for such a long period we do not want to make potential changes to the system that could destabilize other use cases. We will not be fixing this issue.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Tile Map] Default cursor doesn't change to resize cursor on hovering over Default brush section in Tile Palette window
- After light bake, when light is switched from Baked to Realtime - it does not emit any light
- Multi-material list ordering does not respect DCC material ordering
- Timeline Track Clip locks to the Timeline cursor's position when moving it in the Timeline Asset
- [Particles] Infinite lifetime + prewarm causes errors