Search Issue Tracker
Background is lighter when one of two camera's Viewport Rect is non-fullscreen and when OpenGL or Metal Graphics API is used
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "TestDoubleCameraStripped.zip" and scene "multicam"
2. In the Hierarchy window, select "Cube Camera"
3. In Inspector window, make sure that "Viewport Rect" x value is at 0.5 (must not be 0 to exit full viewport)
4. Make sure Edit -> Project Settings -> Player -> Graphics APIs for Windows is disabled and OpenGL is at the top
5. Observe Game view
Expected result: the game view background has the same color as set from camera
Actual result: the camera with higher depth is rendering the background in a lighter color in regards to the Viewport Rect
Reproducible with: 2018.3.11f1, 2019.1.0b9, 2019.2.0a10
Could not test with: 2017.4 due to Graphics API was not yet introduced in project settings
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dynamic Clipping works poorly with large scenes / terrains with the pivot point is near
- [UWP] Deploying wrong architecture through device portal ends up running a different app
- [MacOS] Standalone build contains .meta files inside native plugin bundles
- Progressive lightmapper leaks memory upon subsequent scene switches and bakes
- [AssetBundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" errors when loading object from Asset Bundle