Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.2, 2019.3
[Editor Core] Background Image missing during Splash Screen
1. Open the attached project
2. Build and Run the "SampleScene"
3. Observe the splash screen
Expected result: The Background Image is visible during the Splash Screen
Actual result: The Background Image is missing during the Splash Screen. Gray background is displayed instead.
Not reproduced with: 2017.4.32f1, 2018.4.7f1, 2019.1.14f1m 2019.2.0a7,
Reproduced with: 2019.2.0a8, 2019.2.2f1, 2019.3.0b1, 2020.1.0a1
Reproduces on Windows, Mac, and Linux
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- ArgumentOutOfRangeException error is thrown when selecting a message printed in the Console with specific string
- [macOS] VideoPlayer.clockTime gets stuck for a few frames when starting to play a video
- VideoPlayer.StepForward() does not VideoPlayer.OnFrameReady when using a non-transcoded video
- [Android] A few frames of audio is played when VideoPlayer.Prepare() is called with audio output mode set to Audio Source