Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.2, 2019.3
[Editor Core] Background Image missing during Splash Screen
1. Open the attached project
2. Build and Run the "SampleScene"
3. Observe the splash screen
Expected result: The Background Image is visible during the Splash Screen
Actual result: The Background Image is missing during the Splash Screen. Gray background is displayed instead.
Not reproduced with: 2017.4.32f1, 2018.4.7f1, 2019.1.14f1m 2019.2.0a7,
Reproduced with: 2019.2.0a8, 2019.2.2f1, 2019.3.0b1, 2020.1.0a1
Reproduces on Windows, Mac, and Linux
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Duplicating a Prefab instance in the Scene will cause instances of the same Prefab to be disabled and re-enabled
- GUI.Button and GUILayout.Button stay in the normal GUIStyleState even when the normal GUIStyleState is changed to another one
- Particle System mesh UV coordinates change when mesh's geometry layout is changed on import
- [Windows] The Unity import progress is not shown in the Windows taskbar
- Custom shader creation APIs are missing the AssetImportContext and thus can't handle includes correctly