Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
[AW] Should not be able to edit Samples on read-only clip in AW
You can presently edit the Samples on a read-only clip in the Animation Window. This should not be possible, since the clip asset is not editable and the edit will be lost.
-Add attached BallAnim.fbx or any fbx asset with animation
-Drag Ball asset into scene
-Drag animation clip from within asset onto Ball GO
-Open Animation Window
-Scrub timeline to activate clip
-Change the Samples to 12 (or any other sample rate)...
Bug: Clip is resampled & error is thrown...
Curve is not editable and shouldn't be saved.
UnityEditorInternal.AnimationWindowState:SaveCurve(AnimationWindowCurve) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/Animation/AnimationWindow/AnimationWindowState.cs:375)
UnityEditorInternal.AnimationWindowState:set_clipFrameRate(Single) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/Animation/AnimationWindow/AnimationWindowState.cs:1129)
Expected result: Clip should not be resampled since it is a read-only clip.
This is not a regression, but error is only present since 5.4
Before 5.4, the same problem occurs, but there is no error message.
This is repro in all versions including 5.6.0a3, 5.4.3f1, 5.3.7f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Bluetooth keyboard: Input.anyKeyDown, Input.GetKeyDown is not registered
- [Light Module] Particle Lights interfere with Directional Light Shadows
- [IE11] build non longer loads with 5.6
- [Android] [Video Player] Black screen if streaming a video in release mode (Development Build disabled)
- Type [ProceduralMaterial] cannot compile on WebGL and is not stripped