Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[AW] adding color property generates error
Adding a color property to a clip in the AW sets the color property key properly, but also generates an error...
"ArgumentException: Getting control 17's position in a group with only 17 controls when doing ExecuteCommand"
repro is very simple:
Create a Cube
Select it and open the AW
Click the Create button in the AW to create a clip
In the Inspector, scroll and expand the Material component...
and click the material color property to pop the color picker...
click a color in the color picker... color is changed, key is add, and error is generated.
see attached gif
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform