Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[AW] adding color property generates error
Adding a color property to a clip in the AW sets the color property key properly, but also generates an error...
"ArgumentException: Getting control 17's position in a group with only 17 controls when doing ExecuteCommand"
repro is very simple:
Create a Cube
Select it and open the AW
Click the Create button in the AW to create a clip
In the Inspector, scroll and expand the Material component...
and click the material color property to pop the color picker...
click a color in the color picker... color is changed, key is add, and error is generated.
see attached gif
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UI Toolkit's MinMaxSlider snaps unexpectedly in Runtime
- [2D] [URP] Objects are rendered twice when Foremost Sorting Layer is enabled
- Physics applied to Rigidbody is not fully disabled when setting the Rigidbody to Kinematic
- Scene view turns black when using a custom Mesh Renderer
- VFX Graph ZWrite has no effect when using URP PostProcessing DoF effect