Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[AW] Add Property, scroll bar bug
Scroll bar never scrolls down enough, Add Property button is always half visible when you have more properties than what can be displayed in the AW.
Import attached package
open AddPropertyBug scene
now scroll to the bottom of the property list...
result: scroll bar (and Add Property button) always pops back up a little and hides half of the button.
see attached gif
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'