Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[AW] Add Property, scroll bar bug
Scroll bar never scrolls down enough, Add Property button is always half visible when you have more properties than what can be displayed in the AW.
Import attached package
open AddPropertyBug scene
now scroll to the bottom of the property list...
result: scroll bar (and Add Property button) always pops back up a little and hides half of the button.
see attached gif
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Warning says instancing will be disabled when used with static batching but it is still working and breaking result object color
- GL viewport is wrongly scaled when there's a camera which has a partial viewport
- [TestRunner] NUnit tests doesn't time out when [Timeout()] attribute is set
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted