Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
[AW] Add Property, scroll bar bug
Scroll bar never scrolls down enough, Add Property button is always half visible when you have more properties than what can be displayed in the AW.
Import attached package
open AddPropertyBug scene
now scroll to the bottom of the property list...
result: scroll bar (and Add Property button) always pops back up a little and hides half of the button.
see attached gif
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Memory leaks and Editor crashes/freezes when using decimal values in Gizmos
- "The page you were looking for doesn't exist" message appears when trying to Sign in using Unity Hub/Editor
- Usymtool does not support arm64e
- [Addressables] Exception is thrown when accessing AssetReference.Asset before the asset is loaded
- Terrain shortcut names and Terrain documentation are outdated