Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
[AW] Add Property, scroll bar bug
Scroll bar never scrolls down enough, Add Property button is always half visible when you have more properties than what can be displayed in the AW.
Import attached package
open AddPropertyBug scene
now scroll to the bottom of the property list...
result: scroll bar (and Add Property button) always pops back up a little and hides half of the button.
see attached gif
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unable to find a corresponding location while using Partial classes/methods when debugging
- Crash in AnimatorOverrideController::GetOriginalClip when using an indexer operator to access an animation clip
- Import errors when converting from Blend to FBX
- [WebGL] In developer build method Mathf.CeilToInt() throws an exception
- [Tilemap] Visualization of the tile is created in another tile when quickly moving cursor after releasing left mouse button