Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
[AvatarBuilder] Freeze/crash on "`anonymous namespace'::MarkBoneUp" while calling AvatarBuilder.BuildHumanAvatar() method
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user attached project
2. Open test.unity scene
3. Play the scene
4. Observe the freeze/crash
Expected result: calling AvatarBuilder.BuildHumanAvatar() should not freeze the editor
Reproduced in: 2018.1.0b1, 2017.3.0f3, 2017.2.1p1, 2017.1.2p4, 5.6.5f1, 5.5.5p1, 5.4.5p2
0x00000001418A6A57 (Unity) `anonymous namespace'::MarkBoneUp
0x000000014189CA13 (Unity) `anonymous namespace'::BuildHumanSkeleton
0x000000014189BED7 (Unity) AvatarBuilder::BuildAvatarInternal
0x000000014189B9ED (Unity) AvatarBuilder::BuildAvatar
0x00000001418F675F (Unity) AvatarBuilderBindings::BuildHumanAvatar
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website