Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
[Humanoid][Avatar] AvatarBuilder.BuildHumanAvatar sets NaN positions with some avatars
1. Open user's attached project ("DebugScaling.zip")
2. In Hierarchy, disable "Sacha" game object and enable "MorphSuit" or "FemaleAndroidBasic" game objects
3. Enter Play mode
Expected: model is visible/rendered in the scene
Actual: models in not visible/not rendered, errors in console:
-Invalid AABB aabb
-Expanding invalid MinMaxAABB
-Assertion failed on expression: 'IsFinite(d)'
In hierarchy check MorpSuit/MakeHuman default skeleton/root object. In Inspector notice that Transform/Position contains NaN values.
Reproduced with: 2019.2.13f1, 2019.3.5f1, 2020.2.0a2.
Note reproduced with: 2017.4.37f1 (due to errors in the console), 2018.4.18f1 (due to errors in the console).
the issue does not appear with "Sacha" game object.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Particle System isn't culled off-screen when the Culling Mode is set to Automatic and the Simulation Space is set to World
- Main Player window is moved to the primary display when it's launched on a 3rd monitor and the 2nd monitor is activated
- Crash on Mesh::RecalculateBounds when assigning not enough vertices for two submeshes