Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
[Humanoid][Avatar] AvatarBuilder.BuildHumanAvatar sets NaN positions with some avatars
1. Open user's attached project ("DebugScaling.zip")
2. In Hierarchy, disable "Sacha" game object and enable "MorphSuit" or "FemaleAndroidBasic" game objects
3. Enter Play mode
Expected: model is visible/rendered in the scene
Actual: models in not visible/not rendered, errors in console:
-Invalid AABB aabb
-Expanding invalid MinMaxAABB
-Assertion failed on expression: 'IsFinite(d)'
In hierarchy check MorpSuit/MakeHuman default skeleton/root object. In Inspector notice that Transform/Position contains NaN values.
Reproduced with: 2019.2.13f1, 2019.3.5f1, 2020.2.0a2.
Note reproduced with: 2017.4.37f1 (due to errors in the console), 2018.4.18f1 (due to errors in the console).
the issue does not appear with "Sacha" game object.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor crashes when loading RenderDoc with Graphics API set to OpenGLES2 or OpenGLES3
- [Windows] Development Build with no scenes shows a purple screen when using OpenGLES3 graphics API
- Shader variants take too much memory at runtime
- [HDRP][VFX] Output mesh with default shader is incorrectly sorted before the HDRP fog
- Error "'GamepadSpeakerOutputType' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine'" occurs in the Console when building a project