Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
[Humanoid][Avatar] AvatarBuilder.BuildHumanAvatar sets NaN positions with some avatars
1. Open user's attached project ("DebugScaling.zip")
2. In Hierarchy, disable "Sacha" game object and enable "MorphSuit" or "FemaleAndroidBasic" game objects
3. Enter Play mode
Expected: model is visible/rendered in the scene
Actual: models in not visible/not rendered, errors in console:
-Invalid AABB aabb
-Expanding invalid MinMaxAABB
-Assertion failed on expression: 'IsFinite(d)'
In hierarchy check MorpSuit/MakeHuman default skeleton/root object. In Inspector notice that Transform/Position contains NaN values.
Reproduced with: 2019.2.13f1, 2019.3.5f1, 2020.2.0a2.
Note reproduced with: 2017.4.37f1 (due to errors in the console), 2018.4.18f1 (due to errors in the console).
the issue does not appear with "Sacha" game object.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Quest 2] Surface shader and multi-view sampling custom textures broken in Quest 2
- Lighting Data asset is not created when baking multiple Scenes at the same time
- Performance issues when instantiating a recognizer under UnityEngine.Windows.Speech
- Build fails with "Exception: Unity.IL2CPP.Building.BuilderFailedException: Build failed with 0 successful nodes and 0 failed ones" when building the project for iOS
- [Android] .aab Build fails when using Asset Bundles