Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
Automatically add embedded package files to source control
When using the method `PackageManager.Client.Embed()` to embed a package in the project, or while embedding a package by dropping it in the Packages folder, no assets from the package are added to the source control sub-system.
Steps to reproduce:
1 - Open (or create) a Unity project
2 - Set up perforce version control
3 - Embed a package in the project (whether by dropping it on the Packages folder or through the api PackageManager.Client.Embed)
4 - Open P4V client and login with the same Workspace as the one used in step 2
Expected results: when embedding a package into a project its assets should be added into version control
Actual results: embedded package files are not added to source control
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Gamma bleeding and banding when low light baked in VR scene
- A WebGL build with complex shaders has a performance drop when tapping the screen
- No MipMaps are created when using "UnityWebRequestTexture.GetTexture"
- [Addressables] Crash in TransformParticleMesh
- Canvas Override Sorting breaks sorting order when it is disabled and enabled again