Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2017.3, 2017.4, 2018.1
Auto Sync Transforms does not sync correctly when using AddRelativeForce
1. Open users attached project "AddRelativeForceBug.zip"
2. Open "Test.unity" scene
3. Enter play mode
4. Press space and observe the arrows fly direction
Expected result: arrow flies to its pointing direction
Actual result: arrow flies to its first frame rotation direction
Reproduced on: 2017.2.0b1 2017.2.0b6 2017.2.0f3 2017.3.0b10 2018.1.0a5
Not reproduced on: 2017.1.2f1 2017.2.0a1 2017.2.0a2 2017.2.0a3
workaround: call Physics.SyncTransforms(); right before using AddRelativeForce
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Organizations are not displayed in the Services window
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- [Wild Crash] Editor crashes on mono_aot_get_cached_class_info when GizmoSetup has cached an outdated data
- [IMGUI] None,ScriptOnly and Full properties of stack trace are misaligned