Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
[AudioSource] Min distance can exceed max when set through script
Min distance can exceed max distance when set through the script in 3D sound settings of Audio Source.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a new project.
- Add attached unity package(RolloffMinMax).
- Play RollOff Scene
- Enter higher value in MinDistance(than Max Distance)
Note: Min Distance exceeds max distance.
Expected Result: There should be a warning or min/max values should be adjusted automatically as it is handled when we set values through the editor.
Reproducible On: 2018.1.0b1 , 2017.3.0f3 , 2017.2.0f3, 5.6.4f1
- Reproducible on both Mac and Windows.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Errors are thrown after redoing Nested Prefab Variant creation
- Documentation Link does not work when the "VFX Condition" question mark button is clicked
- Documentation Link does not work when the "Spawn State" question mark button is clicked
- Darker lighting in Build when disabling SSAO at runtime
- Animation glitches when using animation layering with base layer transition interruption