Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
[AudioSource] Min distance can exceed max when set through script
Min distance can exceed max distance when set through the script in 3D sound settings of Audio Source.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a new project.
- Add attached unity package(RolloffMinMax).
- Play RollOff Scene
- Enter higher value in MinDistance(than Max Distance)
Note: Min Distance exceeds max distance.
Expected Result: There should be a warning or min/max values should be adjusted automatically as it is handled when we set values through the editor.
Reproducible On: 2018.1.0b1 , 2017.3.0f3 , 2017.2.0f3, 5.6.4f1
- Reproducible on both Mac and Windows.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Gizmos position and scale incorrectly when changing camera rect
- Folder name is truncated when dot is used in the name
- Reorderable List elements cannot be edited when using Custom Editors and Serialized Objects
- VideoPlayer does not play video when device is using Android 6.0.1
- Mesh.GetIndexBuffer() requires Mesh's 'Read/Write' flag to be enabled to get its index buffer data in Builds