Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
[AudioSource] Min distance can exceed max when set through script
Min distance can exceed max distance when set through the script in 3D sound settings of Audio Source.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a new project.
- Add attached unity package(RolloffMinMax).
- Play RollOff Scene
- Enter higher value in MinDistance(than Max Distance)
Note: Min Distance exceeds max distance.
Expected Result: There should be a warning or min/max values should be adjusted automatically as it is handled when we set values through the editor.
Reproducible On: 2018.1.0b1 , 2017.3.0f3 , 2017.2.0f3, 5.6.4f1
- Reproducible on both Mac and Windows.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tabbed headers in editor windows need a style update
- [iOS] ReplayKit.APIAvailable returns 'false' on the first call on iOS 13 devices
- Texture preview can be clicked through
- [Progress] Progress bar does not revert to unresponsive status after another task completes
- [Progress] Progress always displays the remaining time after doing it once