Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.X
AudioSource.time returns an incorrent value in WebGL player
1. Import attached project.
2. Open "Test" scene.
3. Enter Play mode.
4. Observe how AudioSource.time is equal to 0 before the audio clip begins.
5. Build and Run a WebGL build.
Expected result: AudioSource.time is equal to 0, as it is in the Editor.
Actual result: AudioSource.time is equal to a random value before the audio clip starts and resets it. (usually the value is 11.052)
Reproducible with: 5.4.5f1, 5.5.3p2, 5.6.0p3, 2017.1.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2020.3] Play Mode has visual artifacts when Graphics API is set to DirectX12 with Dynamic Resolution enabled
- White texture appears when setting “RenderTextureFormat.Depth” to “RenderTexture” on the Camera
- Cursor is visible when using “Cursor.lockState = CursorLockMode.Locked” and “Cursor.visible = false”
- Material.SetOverrideTag setting LightMode tag has no effect
- Decal is not rendered when in Camera component Culling Mask dropdown field Default is unselected