Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2
AudioSource.time returns an incorrent value in WebGL player
1. Import attached project.
2. Open "Test" scene.
3. Enter Play mode.
4. Observe how AudioSource.time is equal to 0 before the audio clip begins.
5. Build and Run a WebGL build.
Expected result: AudioSource.time is equal to 0, as it is in the Editor.
Actual result: AudioSource.time is equal to a random value before the audio clip starts and resets it. (usually the value is 11.052)
Reproducible with: 5.4.5f1, 5.5.3p2, 5.6.0p3, 2017.1.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Cannot activate license within a docker container
- [CPU PLM] Radeon Pro denoiser does not work upon the first bake using CPU PLM
- [IL2CPP] Player crashes after calling HttpClient when Incremental GC is enabled
- [Android 4.1][IL2CPP] IL2CPP app built with "Strip Engine Code" enabled crashes/freeze on Android 4.1 OS devices
- [2018.4] Console throws a Warning about corrupted ProjectVersion.txt file which is in another Project