Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.X
AudioSource.time returns an incorrent value in WebGL player
1. Import attached project.
2. Open "Test" scene.
3. Enter Play mode.
4. Observe how AudioSource.time is equal to 0 before the audio clip begins.
5. Build and Run a WebGL build.
Expected result: AudioSource.time is equal to 0, as it is in the Editor.
Actual result: AudioSource.time is equal to a random value before the audio clip starts and resets it. (usually the value is 11.052)
Reproducible with: 5.4.5f1, 5.5.3p2, 5.6.0p3, 2017.1.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Created Import Issue Asset doesn't show up in the Project window until the Unity Editor is restarted
- [Android] Application name with an ampersand is removed and replaced with an underscore in 2021 LTS and up