Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2
AudioSource.time returns an incorrent value in WebGL player
1. Import attached project.
2. Open "Test" scene.
3. Enter Play mode.
4. Observe how AudioSource.time is equal to 0 before the audio clip begins.
5. Build and Run a WebGL build.
Expected result: AudioSource.time is equal to 0, as it is in the Editor.
Actual result: AudioSource.time is equal to a random value before the audio clip starts and resets it. (usually the value is 11.052)
Reproducible with: 5.4.5f1, 5.5.3p2, 5.6.0p3, 2017.1.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website