Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2
AudioSource.time returns an incorrent value in WebGL player
1. Import attached project.
2. Open "Test" scene.
3. Enter Play mode.
4. Observe how AudioSource.time is equal to 0 before the audio clip begins.
5. Build and Run a WebGL build.
Expected result: AudioSource.time is equal to 0, as it is in the Editor.
Actual result: AudioSource.time is equal to a random value before the audio clip starts and resets it. (usually the value is 11.052)
Reproducible with: 5.4.5f1, 5.5.3p2, 5.6.0p3, 2017.1.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- In Timeline, audio ease in and ease out broken when assigned an audio source
- [Profiler] [UI] Selected label contains data after cleanup
- Mismatched shadow projection between the Scene and Game views
- Infinite creation of Materials
- [MAC] Console window is showing an error when selecting a GameObject that uses geometry shaders