Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Audio/TextureImporter mixed platform strings
Reproducible on 5.0 and 5.1 versions;
Methods in AudioImporter and TextureImporter that require a platform string argument, require different platform identifiers.
TextureImporter.GetPlatformTextureSettings requires to pass "BlackBerry" and "Windows Store Apps".
AudioImporter.ClearSampleSettingOverride requires to pass "blackberry" and "WSA".
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- FP32 is used for a temporary when compiling a shader for GLES or Vulkan
- The highlight that was created with Highlighter.Highlight does not disappear when the window is closed with the element
- [URP] CommandBuffer warnings thrown while debugging Depth Overlays with Post-processing enabled in Rendering Debugger
- hlslcc: float image atomics don’t work
- [Apple silicon][M1] Game view FPS is very low when the view is moved to an external display