Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Audio/TextureImporter mixed platform strings
Reproducible on 5.0 and 5.1 versions;
Methods in AudioImporter and TextureImporter that require a platform string argument, require different platform identifiers.
TextureImporter.GetPlatformTextureSettings requires to pass "BlackBerry" and "Windows Store Apps".
AudioImporter.ClearSampleSettingOverride requires to pass "blackberry" and "WSA".
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3