Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
Audio/TextureImporter mixed platform strings
Reproducible on 5.0 and 5.1 versions;
Methods in AudioImporter and TextureImporter that require a platform string argument, require different platform identifiers.
TextureImporter.GetPlatformTextureSettings requires to pass "BlackBerry" and "Windows Store Apps".
AudioImporter.ClearSampleSettingOverride requires to pass "blackberry" and "WSA".
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [TextMesh Pro] Using Ellipsis overflow causes some Emojis to turn into a Square when truncated
- Editor: Assembly icons are not shown correctly.
- [VR]Editor Crashes when exiting the Play Mode if VR support is enabled and a Particle System is emitting mesh instances
- Object with ISerializationCallbackReceiver Interface receives Serialization Callback when it has a private access level
- AssetModificationProcessor.OnWillCreateAsset Callbacks are inconsistent with different Assets