Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Audio/TextureImporter mixed platform strings
Reproducible on 5.0 and 5.1 versions;
Methods in AudioImporter and TextureImporter that require a platform string argument, require different platform identifiers.
TextureImporter.GetPlatformTextureSettings requires to pass "BlackBerry" and "Windows Store Apps".
AudioImporter.ClearSampleSettingOverride requires to pass "blackberry" and "WSA".
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Native object references for some object types are always 0 in the memory profiler
- [Android] InputField.onEndEdit is not called when turning off the TouchScreenKeyboard on an Android device
- Acute shadow acne when using two overlapping spotlights
- Raycast made on UI with multiple graphic Raycasters sort strangely when being on the same sorting layer and order
- Tabbed headers in editor windows need a style update