Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Planned for 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X
Audio restarts when pausing and resuming the Timeline on WebGL
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project (case_1204018.zip)
2. Build the project as Standalone and run it
3. Press spacebar to pause/play the Timeline (Timeline starts out paused, make sure to have audio on)
4. Build the project for WebGL and run it
5. Repeat step 3
Expected result: Timeline can be paused and resumed, with the audio continuing
Actual result: Timeline can be paused and resumed, but the audio restarts instead of seeking
Reproduced in: 2017.4.36f1, 2018.4.15f1, 2019.2.17f1, 2019.3.0f4, 2020.1.0a18
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Particle System isn't culled off-screen when the Culling Mode is set to Automatic and the Simulation Space is set to World
- Main Player window is moved to the primary display when it's launched on a 3rd monitor and the 2nd monitor is activated
- Crash on Mesh::RecalculateBounds when assigning not enough vertices for two submeshes