Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X, 2021.2.X
[Audio Mixer] Unable to expose other "Send Level" parameters when one is already exposed
How to reproduce:
1. Open users attached project
2. In Audio Mixer, change "Canard1" send level to "Unexposed"
3. Change "Canard2" send level to "Exposed"
4. Try to change "Canard1" send level to exposed again
Expected result: "Canard1" send level changes to "Exposed"
Actual result: "Canard1" send level is not possible to change to "Exposed", only to "Unexposed"
Reproducible with: 2019.1.0a13, 2019.4.14f1, 2020.1.13f1, 2020.2.0b11, 2021.1.0a5
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.29f1, 2019.1.0a12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Performing Android and iOS batch-mode builds causes error in RenderTexture
- Windows Player exe contains unwanted properties, causing text "Unity Playback Engine" to appear in task bar when mousing over it
- Changes made by the Script in the UI Document are reset when performing an Undo operation after changing the GameObject with this Script
- Emissive materials are broken when loading Scene via SceneManager.LoadScene
- [URP] [Decals] ProxyLighting Decal shader doesn't work in Screen Space Technique