Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X, 2021.2.X
[Audio Mixer] Unable to expose other "Send Level" parameters when one is already exposed
How to reproduce:
1. Open users attached project
2. In Audio Mixer, change "Canard1" send level to "Unexposed"
3. Change "Canard2" send level to "Exposed"
4. Try to change "Canard1" send level to exposed again
Expected result: "Canard1" send level changes to "Exposed"
Actual result: "Canard1" send level is not possible to change to "Exposed", only to "Unexposed"
Reproducible with: 2019.1.0a13, 2019.4.14f1, 2020.1.13f1, 2020.2.0b11, 2021.1.0a5
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.29f1, 2019.1.0a12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Hierarchy is not repainted when pressing the Toggle Picking shortcut
- EndLayoutGroup error is thrown when closing a SaveFilePanel invoked from within a GUI Scope which was declared via using keyword
- Warning message appears when adding child GameObject with a collider into CompositeCollider2D with a script
- [2D] Sorting Layer Order in Layer key resets to 0 in Animation window and in Inspector.
- [iOS] Build fails when running UnityLinker