Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X, 2021.2.X
[Audio Mixer] Unable to expose other "Send Level" parameters when one is already exposed
How to reproduce:
1. Open users attached project
2. In Audio Mixer, change "Canard1" send level to "Unexposed"
3. Change "Canard2" send level to "Exposed"
4. Try to change "Canard1" send level to exposed again
Expected result: "Canard1" send level changes to "Exposed"
Actual result: "Canard1" send level is not possible to change to "Exposed", only to "Unexposed"
Reproducible with: 2019.1.0a13, 2019.4.14f1, 2020.1.13f1, 2020.2.0b11, 2021.1.0a5
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.29f1, 2019.1.0a12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset