Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X, 2021.2.X
[Audio Mixer] Unable to expose other "Send Level" parameters when one is already exposed
How to reproduce:
1. Open users attached project
2. In Audio Mixer, change "Canard1" send level to "Unexposed"
3. Change "Canard2" send level to "Exposed"
4. Try to change "Canard1" send level to exposed again
Expected result: "Canard1" send level changes to "Exposed"
Actual result: "Canard1" send level is not possible to change to "Exposed", only to "Unexposed"
Reproducible with: 2019.1.0a13, 2019.4.14f1, 2020.1.13f1, 2020.2.0b11, 2021.1.0a5
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.29f1, 2019.1.0a12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Context menu in Hierarchy is available but not functional when the Editor is out of focus
- Cursor's static properties does not change when changing the Cursor's states
- Cannot archive build for iOS using Xcode 13.3 when the project is built on a Windows machine
- [OpenGL][Linux] Scene View flickers diagonally when zooming in/out
- Error "0xc00d36e6" is thrown when importing a video file encoded with the 58.76.100 encoder