Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X, 2021.2.X
[Audio Mixer] Unable to expose other "Send Level" parameters when one is already exposed
How to reproduce:
1. Open users attached project
2. In Audio Mixer, change "Canard1" send level to "Unexposed"
3. Change "Canard2" send level to "Exposed"
4. Try to change "Canard1" send level to exposed again
Expected result: "Canard1" send level changes to "Exposed"
Actual result: "Canard1" send level is not possible to change to "Exposed", only to "Unexposed"
Reproducible with: 2019.1.0a13, 2019.4.14f1, 2020.1.13f1, 2020.2.0b11, 2021.1.0a5
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.29f1, 2019.1.0a12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- VFX Blackboard: Duplicated items numbers misses brackets
- [Android] TouchScreenKeyboard.active triggers an error when set to false in the Player
- [Android] Auto-correct suggestions show up over the "hidden zone" when typing text with TouchScreenKeyboard
- [Android] Clicks on the "hidden zone" remain blocked when TouchScreenKeyboard is active
- [URP][DX12] Black Game View window when URP Dynamic Resolution is enabled
Resolution Note (fix version 2022.1):
Fixed in 2022.1.0a10
Moved send data from group (i.e. "singleton") controller to effect controller. This also allows multiple sends on a group.
Resolution Note (fix version 2021.2):
Fixed in 2021.2.1f1
Resolution Note (fix version 2021.1):
Fixed in 2021.1.26f1
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.3):
Fixed in 2020.3.21f1
Resolution Note (fix version 2019.4):
Fixed in 2019.4.32f1