Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 2017.2.X
Audio Mixer groups bug out when adding/duplicating them in a bunch
Steps to repro:
1. Add a couple of groups to audio mixer
2. Select them and press Ctrl+D to duplicate
3. Observe the top groups getting glitched out
Expected outcome: All groups visible and selectable
Actual outcome: An amount of top groups, including the Master disappear and can't be selected with the mouse. Can be made to appear with the keyboard selection.
Reproduced on 5.5.3p1, 5.6.0p4, 2017.1.0b4
Notes: On restarting the program everything returns to normal.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When a Rigidbody2D is inactive GetPoint/GetVector/GetRelativePoint/GetRelativeVector fallbacks to returning (0, 0)
- Light brightness gets intense until the 'Lightmap Encoding' quality is changed when baking Lightmap
- Crash on LinearCollectionField::LinearCollectionField after a 'm_ArrayField != SCRIPTING_NULL' assertion when opening a project
- Import Activity Window takes long time to open
- Child Canvas' Sorting Layer is changed to the same value as the parent Canvas after interacting with Dropdown UI object