Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 2017.2
Audio Mixer groups bug out when adding/duplicating them in a bunch
Steps to repro:
1. Add a couple of groups to audio mixer
2. Select them and press Ctrl+D to duplicate
3. Observe the top groups getting glitched out
Expected outcome: All groups visible and selectable
Actual outcome: An amount of top groups, including the Master disappear and can't be selected with the mouse. Can be made to appear with the keyboard selection.
Reproduced on 5.5.3p1, 5.6.0p4, 2017.1.0b4
Notes: On restarting the program everything returns to normal.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP][Android] Incorrect symbol length/symbols returned with "AndroidJavaClass"and "AndroidJavaProxy" on Android < 5.1.1
- Animating the alpha channel of a color in a material causes the RGB channels to be reset to 0
- [Mobile] TouchScreenKeyboardType is missing DecimalPad
- Memory leak in Scene Memory/RenderTexture when Scene View is active and 'Animated Materials' + 'Post Processings' toggles are on
- Ctrl + F should start search in PackageManager