Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3.0f3
Audio Mixer groups bug out when adding/duplicating them in a bunch
Steps to repro:
1. Add a couple of groups to audio mixer
2. Select them and press Ctrl+D to duplicate
3. Observe the top groups getting glitched out
Expected outcome: All groups visible and selectable
Actual outcome: An amount of top groups, including the Master disappear and can't be selected with the mouse. Can be made to appear with the keyboard selection.
Reproduced on 5.5.3p1, 5.6.0p4, 2017.1.0b4
Notes: On restarting the program everything returns to normal.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Prefab's Transform Position and Rotation are always highlighted even after Applying changes
- [Regression] Clicking Collab window tab while it's open reopens it instead of closing
- LWRP shadow pass doesnt support alpha clip
- [iOS 12] Xcode reports ~4 times higher memory usage on iOS 12 compared to iOS 11
- [iOS] [XR] Device with iOS 8 and iOS 9 hangs when using XRSettings.LoadDeviceByName()